Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
A while back we got this message from Daffe:

Hey hoolies... Jeff gave the OK for making a club calendar so we'll be making a 12 month club calendar (featuring the 12 DML clubs). Please view the Club Calendar thread on the Club Forum section for more info.

Daffe
I'm thinking we should just set a date time and crack a quick shot rather than trying to wait until we can get a big turn out for a ride. I figure the chances are low that we can get everyone together for a ride but getting everyone together for 20 minutes might be do able.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Have you seen the "Ride the ducks" building next to the EMP in downtown Seattle? Might be funny to use that as the backdrop.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: DML Calender !READ!

Indeed! How about next Saturday, May 8, 10am. We can do a quick photo shoot and then anyone who wants to ride can ride, everone else can get on with their saturday?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
May 8th @10am works for me. You might want to start a new thread to get everyone's attention Joe.

dP

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts

Members of DucatiPacifica are heading to Italy to ride the Tuscan roads! Join us for the ride of a lifetime! go to: www.mototouring.com: Tuscany Riding Center for more information. 23 September to 1 Oct 2006.

You can also email: [email protected] or pm Ducati Don here at ducatipacifica!!

This trip looks awesome! We are going to ride throughout the hills of Tuscany, visit the Ducati factory and museum, hopefully see a superbike race at Imola and have a great time!

Scooby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts