Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if going for a ride was in the card's for you any time soon .I've got a friend that finally has his bike together and another that if he doesn't have to go back to alaska for work would be up for a ride .Now if the weather would clear up and dry out for a day or two .I've done the strati pie mod on an extra set of can's and now have some s4r mirror's that help visabilaty and look way better and so the fun meter is going up on the riding factor.I only took about 6" off the end so they end at the end of the swing arm I think it look's better than the real short can's and it really opened up the rear wheel to I also took the stock license plate holder off and used a little L metal to tuck it up close to the fender and get rid of the reflector's that cleaned up thr rear to. We'll get back to me if intersted or anybody else out there intereted in going for a ride .

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Heya Mark,

Just got back in town last night. Been down in LA the last week.

I'm currently in the process of convincing my wife that I need to go for a ride on Saturday morning, and then hit the Cycle World show in the afternoon. They're playing 'Faster' at SafeCo after the show too!

It's be sweet if we could get a few DML'ers together to represent at the show. Anyone up for it? Let's just hope the weather holds...

-dj

1 - 2 of 2 Posts