Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came home from hangin out with my girl at the coffee shop. Was drinkin my lightly sweetend delicious passion fruit tea ;D when some guys with their motorcycle club (that I will not name) jackets and asked if the duc was mine. After I said yes they started with the dissing. Called my bike cute, asked if it could even go past 100, sayin I got ripped off cause I only got half a bike and on and on and on. When I left and hit throttle while my bike idled their jaws dropped. Those ballsy low end Sil Motor cans nearly melted their faces. [laugh] I just got my bike a liitle more than 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but compliments even from harley owners so this surprised me. Can I expect this from non ducat or Japanese bike riders?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the Sils have the most low end rumble of any of the pipes IMHO. Mother, i wasn't going to name drop but you asked for it. The club was 5150. I have seen them around where I live doing crazy stunts and don't agree with that type of riding but never dis them. After all they are the ones that are going to smash into the center divide and not me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
truerider said:
There will always be haters no matter what field or practice.

Anyone worth their salt knows a Ducati is Ducati, hands down.

Enjoy! 8) [thumbsup]
That's right!
They (5150) have a retarded website. Which idiot created that 70's looking POS.

Ara

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Plus their website is full of broken links, especially to .jpegs

Makes it look real nice.

So when do we form the DML into one big club?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spolic said:
Who gives a rats fat @$$ about what others think about your bike.
I really don't care. My post was just a result wondering if you guys experience the same non-comrodery from non ducati riders and to brag about how good my Sils sound ;D.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.