Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of pics of my CRF150. I tore it down to the frame to clean everything, and I'm doing a few mods to improve the suspension. This thing is really meant for a smaller (lighter) rider. I'm constantly dragging pegs at even moderate lean angles. I added an upper triple clamp, and a rear susp. link that add an inch of height. also added heavy duty fork and shock springs. Also, new handlebars, as the old set was bent.

this thing is soooo easy to work on. It took less than five minutes to adjust the valves. [clap]

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
5 minutes!

I was thinking yesterday how long it was going to take me to do the valve adjustment on the duc as the valve retaining ring 'pieces' were falling all over the place. 5 days....

That bike looks light. You dominate that thing when you ride it! [laugh]

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is pretty light. maybe 240, 250 with oil and fuel. compared to the ducs, that seems really light, but the high end motocross 250's and 450's are about the same weight.

anyway, it's all done and ready to ride. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Johnny about a Yamaha TTR 125 at MCC for my girlfriend. [thumbsup]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts