Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I gotta get out on a ride with the folks here at some point on my street bike, but does anyone here ride dirt too? I ride dirt about once a month, sometimes more when conditions are good and riding partners are available. Anyway, looking to expand my dirt riding buddy list. If anybody has a bike and wants to go sometime drop me a line and we'll exchange info. Thinking of maybe going again this weeeknd somewhere local like Rowher, the more the merrier...

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
What is your dirt weapon?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CR250

You?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Gotta replace the fork seals on mine, but yeah, eventually will be riding dirt again pretty soon.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
r8pistol said:
CR250

You?
I've got an XT600 that hasn't turned a wheel in *many* years.
Needs some TLC and a new/refurbished shock, tho... so it'll be a while. :-\

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm a dirt dog but track only.

I'm afraid of cactus and cliffs! [cheeky]

I might be talked into an "off road" experience.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well when you guys get your bikes up and running, I'm always up for a dirt excursion.

Greg, get that track queen out in the wilds once in a while, it's good for ya to get scared on an exposed single tarck now and again. If ever interested, give me a shout and I'll meet you for a ride, or come along this weekend if you're free...

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
I would like to go up to Gorman next weekend if the weather cooperates. ::)

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Hmmmm,
Wonder where in Hell you got that ?!

::)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Bad Dog said:
Hmmmm,

Call me Joe Biden ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bad Dog said:
Hmmmm,

Try here: www.microbabe.com

Met her in a "Gentleman's Club" in Vegas once a few years back. :angel:

Yes I ride dirt too. Got a small crew of guys that do stuff around Castaic, Gorman, Jawbone etc...

Do you have a plate on your dirtbike?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm meeting some friends at Rowher this Sunday. Not sure which staging area. Probably not before 9:30 or 10:00am.

Looks like it's gonna be cold. Rode last Sunday and nearly got blown off the hill climb w/ the abondoned truck (Rowher?) It was howling up there.

George

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red Baron said:
I would like to go up to Gorman next weekend if the weather cooperates. ::)
I'd be up for a foray with you although it's supposed to be freezing up there. Friends went last weekend and said it was miserably cold. But I'm up for it if it's a nice sunny day.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
creator8 said:
Try here: www.microbabe.com

Met her in a "Gentleman's Club" in Vegas once a few years back. :angel:

Yes I ride dirt too. Got a small crew of guys that do stuff around Castaic, Gorman, Jawbone etc...

Do you have a plate on your dirtbike?
Green sticker. Love to meet up with you and ride sometime. Give me a shout if you're gonna go and need an extra riding partner.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
95Monster said:
I'm meeting some friends at Rowher this Sunday. Not sure which staging area. Probably not before 9:30 or 10:00am.

Looks like it's gonna be cold. Rode last Sunday and nearly got blown off the hill climb w/ the abondoned truck (Rowher?) It was howling up there.

George
George, I'm planning on going Sunday too. Let's meet up. I won't get there before 10:00 AM myself. I'll PM you my cell number and we can work out a time and place to meet.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I'll be riding Rowher this Sunday, looks to be the nicer and warmer day of the two. Hope to meet up with George. Anyone else interested? If so, PM me and we'll work out a time and place to meet.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Riding Rowher today, meeting a couple other people. Will be in main stage area. CR250 with long range tank, skid plate and Red Acerbis brush guards if anyone happens to be out there today. Hope to meet up and ride dirt with some of you guys soon.

-Robb

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Never even knew that was there. :mad: When it warms up 10 degrees or so I'm in for sure. [thumbsup]

Went up there this morning and will ride there soon warmed up to 50 by 10 so thats fine with me. I want to get in shape before Adelanto GP.

PM me next time you want to go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts