Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, as I have decided not to spend all day tomorrow on the AZSBK ride and BBQ, I do want to go for a shorter ride maybe up South Mountain a couple of times. Really to just practice at my own pace, unless someone is interested I am going by myself. Can someone give me directions to the place though or tell me the best way to get there from Thomas and Scottsdale Rd? If anyone is interested in going let me know. I don't have a planned time and was just going to go when I felt like it unless someone else wants to go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
From your place just get on the 202 and head west and take the 51/ I10 south to the I17 lowertruck route west and get off on 7th St. and take the access road to Central Ave and head south. You will go south on Central right into the park. I know in the past we would meet at IHOP on Southern and east of 16th St. So if you get more people to go they might meet up with you there [thumbsup]

·
Registered
384 Posts
how early are you going? i will have to be back in town by 12 but last time i did SM we were back by 1030.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I literally live around the corner from South Mountain, on 16th street. Around what time were you planning to ride?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of heading down there around 8:30-9:00. If you want to meet up at the Ranger Station let me know. Not bothering stopping at IHOP just going and riding.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
OK..this is F'ed up cuz I am looking at the posting times from you guys and see 7-ish and it's nearly 11 here in FL!!

I'm missing the mtns and riding in AZ already!!

:embarassed:

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IZ said:
OK..this is F'ed up cuz I am looking at the posting times from you guys and see 7-ish and it's nearly 11 here in FL!!

I'm missing the mtns and riding in AZ already!!

:embarassed:
Not too worry though, since it will be 1 hour less come Sunday. Better get used to setting the clocks. I remember that along time ago. Now I ask people when Daylight savings is and they have no idea. I had to look it up on google. Seriously.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
C Fresh said:
Not too worry though, since it will be 1 hour less come Sunday. Better get used to setting the clocks. I remember that along time ago. Now I ask people when Daylight savings is and they have no idea. I had to look it up on google. Seriously.

I'm from Michigan..I'm know all about daylight savings.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
nosolace said:
how early are you going? i will have to be back in town by 12 but last time i did SM we were back by 1030.
Sorry, this just doesn't sound right. Is there something we need to know Maureen? ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts