Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the incredibly late notice all, but a fellow wandering DML'er (Jammen = Jamie) is (almost) in town and we will be going out to dinner tonight. For those of you who went to Ouray, he is the one who had MA plates on his bike and was battling it out with me for the most stock Monster ever. (I won)

He picked up a bike for a friend Saturday morning in Indianapolis, and is taking it up to the Bay area. Talk about an Iron Butt!

So, if you are free and want to join us for dinner post up, or PM me, looking at around 7PM or so. I will have worked out the details before then, and will let you know.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great to see you again Jamie, too bad your stop in Phx is so brief - next time you will have to schedule a couple days into your trip so we can show you some of the best riding on the planet! :)

And Chris, what a huge and pleasant surprise to see you walk, unassisted, into the restaurant!!! [clap]

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thanks again guys!
That really was a great way to make a pit stop mid trip. Awesome food, great company, and the whiskey definitely hit the spot. :angel:
I'm already talking people into making the next Mexico trip, so hopefully I'll be back for a longer stay soon. ;D
And now, off to learn how to surf. [laugh]

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was nice meeting you Dude and cool to hang out for a bit. I hope you can get some of your Cali group to join us in Rocky Point next time. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and learning to surf, a big key is learning to pop up on the board, good luck and "Surfs Up"

"You can't stop the waves, so you might as well learn to SURF" [thumbsup]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts