Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well monstervixen was wanting to go out and I wanted to get some more shots of her so needless to say I ended up with almost 50 different pictures over the course of 30 minutes.....

Some of them turned out really good and I figured I would share....

Liter

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice pics, nice vixen.

whats up with the black spot just below where the passenger peg should be on the second pic?

Why no passssenger pegs? You too big of a boy to let the 'ol lady ride you around? ;D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Dude, your lady has a sweet a$$, if you don't mind the compliment. And the fact that she can ride just makes her that much more sexy. You have got one helluva catch! I wish you 2 a long life of happiness and safe rides!!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Fantastic photos bro, go ahead and show the other 48, so I'll have something to do tomorrow, it's suppose to rain tomorrow in my neck of the woods. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Liter how long has Vixen been riding. She has good form in the first and second shot. And I am being for real here you other pervs. Good pics throw a few more up there. You should have a friend shoot you both riding together in a corner.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Liter how long has Vixen been riding. She has good form in the first and second shot. And I am being for real here you other pervs. Good pics throw a few more up there. You should have a friend shoot you both riding together in a corner.
thank you. i've only had the monster for about 3 months. before that i had a bike a few years ago but i didn't get out riding on it much. mostly around my neighborhood. but i grew up riding around on back with my dad and then my stepdad and my stepdad really pushed me into riding when i was younger. he got me and my sisters a little mini bike and then when i turned 15 he really wanted me to get a motorcycle instead of a car. as for the form, i thank msf.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rear sliders...

DING DING DING WINNA WINNA WINNA ;D

Our tech put those on there to protect the high mount pipes in the event of a low speed layover. They have held up quite nicely.

As for the other pics I will post some more.....have some respect in how you throw some comments out ok guys, geezus christ some of you must be teenagers or something.

Liter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chicks that ride are awesome. My poor wife I tell her regardless if we have a boy or a girl they will have a little bike to ride before they can walk. She thinks I am joking. I do wish my wife rode but I don't want her to learn now. I would rather she started when she was young. Just to dangerous to put her out there with the cages of today. I love her to much to be that selfish to make her ride a bike

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know a lot of women that started when they were older. if she wants to ride then let her, she lets you

·
Registered
5 Posts
well lets just say she is not exactly clawing at the key hanger to grab the keys to the scooter now. I don't think it is something she would enjoy. Maybe I made it sound like something she "wanted" to do. More like something I wish she "wanted" to do more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dude whats up with the last shot? We'll call it quazimoto deep zen concentration to become one with the bike before heading into battle picture? Pretty deep and artistic. Makes me a little depressed. Administrator please lock this thread. :p

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL, glad you liked it....I have some more art type ducati shots around if you would like me to post em ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts