Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this tank while searching the internet. This site is not in english, german I think, so I can't read it. I tried to find the same tank listed on the "regular" ebay site and it's not there. Do different countries have their own individual ebays? Can anyone translate this? At least the basic info.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7900096353&category=49881

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
This part is used, but in very good condition. Material is steel. It has easy use-pure however no visible damages. Small scratches were eliminated with a touch-up stick. For which years of construction it fits, I cannot say unfortunately! At the hinge it was already times sealed. Was however close up to the disassembly. The tank was used on a 2001 a S4.

Thats the straight translation, some of the things I couldnt figure out were the bits about the hinge and disassembly.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, your a genius. ;D

I never realized that if you couldn't find something on ebay, that you could still look for it on another countries ebay. So many more possibilities.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Yep, there is an ebay.fr also. It is the the most common pop-up when I am surfing the web.

mitt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts