Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Dunno 'bout you Rob, I can't read German but it looks like its got 3,000 kays on the clock and you have a few ways of paying for it
Only 2.5 days left to put your bid in (providing that you havent spent up over chrissy)




Mmick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Looks good, right price, but;

'97 model motor, read small valves and bad cams. :'( and its got 23000kms,

hate to see the freight cost :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
HEY! I've got a '97 motor, small valves, yes, but what's this crap about bad cams?
And as for the kays I'm on 64,000 k and still going pretty strong, so it could very well be THE motor to get.





Mmick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Glad to be told wrong, and don't mean to insult monstermick58

just repeating what i read on the Moto-one Performance website about those year heads on the monster

http://www.moto-one.com.au/performance/900equal.html

The kilometers, i was just correcting the post that said the motor had 3,000 kms on it, thanks to babelfish.

Hell, i would love to get the motor myself, mine is stuffed from a cracked crankcase,
the freight might have been prohibitive, and its been withdrawn from sale early anyway.

No offense intended

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
ace70 said:
Glad to be told wrong, and don't mean to insult monstermick58

just repeating what i read on the Moto-one Performance website about those year heads on the monster

http://www.moto-one.com.au/performance/900equal.html

The kilometers, i was just correcting the post that said the motor had 3,000 kms on it, thanks to babelfish.

Hell, i would love to get the motor myself, mine is stuffed from a cracked crankcase,
the freight might have been prohibitive, and its been withdrawn from sale early anyway.

No offense intended

Cheers

No offence taken [thumbsup], and I have read what moto one has written, good source of info too, you are deffinately right about freight, actually its the 'debugging' spraying that costs a fair bit.







Mmick
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
monstermick58 said:
HEY! I've got a '97 motor, small valves, yes, but what's this crap about bad cams?
And as for the kays I'm on 64,000 k and still going pretty strong, so it could very well be THE motor to get.





Mmick

Yeah but you ride like a little old lady going to the market [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]


Happy new year **** [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
oohh, but oh so far away.

I should actually clear things up, I have sourced x2 definite 900 2v motors (one from an SS one from a Monster) what I don't have is the $$ to go get em! - Chris

ps, when the $$ is available then I will be buying baby!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Syd-Monster said:
oohh, but oh so far away.
ps, when the $$ is available then I will be buying baby!

Buy a baby? You mean you dont do it? Ma..... hey Ma....... is that a baby under that there cabbage? ;D

ps sorry for threadjack




Mmick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
monstermick58 said:
Buy a baby? You mean you dont do it? Ma..... hey Ma....... is that a baby under that there cabbage? ;D

ps sorry for threadjack




Mmick
ha! ;D [laugh], your a hoot ****! - Chris

ps, you bored?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
monstermick58 said:
Buy a baby? You mean you dont do it? Ma..... hey Ma....... is that a baby under that there cabbage? ;D
I thought he meant he was gonna get a girl pregnant and spend the baby bonus on a new motor! Good thinking Chris! ;-)

ps sorry for threadjack
Heh, I'm not sorry for continuing it!

big
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
bigiain said:
I thought he meant he was gonna get a girl pregnant and spend the baby bonus on a new motor! Good thinking Chris! ;-)



big
ha!! [laugh], your a cack man. Funniest thing I've heard all year Iain! - Chris

ps, the $$ hold up is the balance for my race Kart ($5500), the 9002v $2500 and a new telly (lowest prority)......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
DUCMONROB said:
Come on Syd, it has only been a week into this year! ::) ::)

Rob
....eerr that was the point ;D. - Chris

ps, found any cheap 900's about?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top