Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Ducati are asking about our interest in airbags, nav systems, on-star, XM radio, clutchless trans, electronic adj. suspension, proximity warning systems, and other hi-tech doodads. Questions asked about interest in these items and how likely we would be to get them for our next bikes. Also some questions about the price of options and, "would you pay more for better quality?", etc.

Interesting...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I got one...but following the link they sent it was for an automobile. I couldn't select Ducati from the drop down list. It was auto related.

what I got:

Dear 2005 DUCATI MONSTER S2R/DARK Owner:

We sincerely appreciate your willingness in responding to a J.D. Power and Associates Survey in the past regarding your new motorcycle. Your responses provide useful direction and feedback to help manufacturers improve the overall ownership experience associated with a new motorcycle. Presently, we are conducting a very brief follow-up survey with motorcycle owners regarding new and emerging features on motorcycles and the types of motorcycle events being attended. We would sincerely appreciate your candid feedback. This survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete! As with all of our research, your identity and individual responses will not be disclosed

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first few questions are LIFESTYLE questions so they can fit you into their demo groups... then they get on with the Motorcycle questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts