Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally found a mutual time between me and my friend to get some good snaps of the bike

hope u guys like it:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Couple variations on the roundabout (motion blur and more side shots)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

speed blur action:

display of torque :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

letting the beast rest after a long days work:

·
Registered
72 Posts
These are great! Nice wheelie. Gotta learn how to do those.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Nice! I really like the third one from the top. What a great angle, I could see that in a Ducati advertisement. Good eye contact coming out of that corner, it's hard not to look at the camera when you come out of a corner and you know they're pointing at you.

I can't believe you can go out and ride, we're sitting in a couple inches of snow.:mad:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the compliments!

the funny thing is.. our riding weather is backwards..

we ride in winter, and store the bikes for summer

Oct-march is our riding season.. april u might be able to get away with night riding but it's gonna be hot...

after that unless u wanna go ultra squid style forget about it...

think mid 40* Celsius and 70%+ humidity... can't stand outside in the shade even..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Man of mystery!! good holy schomly... those are amazing... the bike is :eek:^100

That is by far the sexiest paint scheme offered on a monster... ONE issue, OPEN THE CLUTCH!! LOL

so what part of the Middle East are you located in? Scenery looks beautiful...

·
Registered
635 Posts
...great shots
...great bike
...see no problem with weather, that's normal here in Panama...OK, so no rain from January to March, but, it'll rain...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Me and my two BEST friends did the same thing!
you dont have to be dating them. just get three or four of your best guy friends, and two or three of you best girls. [to make it even] and usually when you go to the photoshoot, you can tell the photographer that you arent dating any of the boys & you just wanna take fun pictures. & she'll usually tell you what to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts