Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have not tried D208s but now I have Diablo Corsas,

AND THEY STICK.

My riding became much more secure, and I would recommend to anyone to put some money down for good sticky tires, if You ride twisies and stuff...

Skier

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set of 208's,, They are sticky but I have not had a chance to give them a good run,,,Bike is in for the 6000ml. service...

·
Registered
796 Posts
I run 208s and will be putting 208GPs on next. I like them alot and the front seems to really make the bike turn in quick. Some say it feels twitchy but I like it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I've had 208s for over a year now. I like 'em fine, but I'll probably try something different next time. The front does feel a little "twitchy," but it doesn't bother me that much.
dion

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i bought the diablos from ronayers.com, they were about the same price, $211 for the set shipped to my door.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
currently running diablos on the monster. ran 208 didn't like them, especially in the rain. running 207 on my SS and i don't like them at all, waiting for my free diablo front to swap them out.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am going to give the new Avon's a go... 49/50 SP's

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had the 208's when I bought the bike and had two wheel drifts twice, I definatley was not pushing the bike. That was enough for me I went to the Diablos and love them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts