Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
That link doesn't give a date. How do you know it was the 19th? I sent my coupon in on the 18th! That would suck if I don't get a tire!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I still haven't sent off for mine yet, so I looked on the form and it says Between January 3rd to March 31st. Receipt must show that tire was purchased between those dates. So you are good until stocks run out. Gonna send off for mine today....

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Well, according the the link it is now over. I guess stock ran out. I wonder when the last tires went out. I sent my papers in last week. Guess I'll have to wait and see....

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I got mine. ;D

Sent in about a month ago, took two weeks to get it.

Haven't mounted them yet, so no review.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
thats fuc$ing weak! i sent it in a month ago, and they sent it back stating i didn't use my original receipt so i sent it back last week. probably won't get the tire now, bastids!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael,
the main site page says the 19th. hope you made it in under the wire. I was going to send mine in this weekend...

mike

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Pirelli's site used the line they intend to use to deny tires:
"...the allottment of free tires has been depleteted". Never mind that rear tires have coincidentally come off back order. When I emailed Ronayers.com yesterday to check stock, they wanted to know if I had already placed an order before they would tell me if they had them in stock.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don,t know if this is true or not but a MC parts dealer told me that Pierelli was monitoring the number people that registerd for a certificate, if you got a certificate you should get a tire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts