Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Desmosedici RR

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Keshtak 
G
#1 ·
This is an incredible piece of motorcycle and engineering. This one is #47 of 1500. Here are a few pics from my phone.

See less See more
#4 ·
No touchie! Some old fart bought it. Took delivery a couple Sat. ago @ E***o. Should've seen the bimbo w/ him. Plastic to the max -- fake all over and pawin' on him. Ewww. But the bike. The sound of the bike...I need to win lotto. It's almost too pretty to ride. Not!!! Ride it for at least 3 years (scheduled maint is free for the first 3). >:D

#6 ·
mommys little monster said:
glad you saw me
I thought that was you. I just didn't want to make a scene. They don't think much of us at that place --making fun of our shirt and all! I mean, gawd. Talk any trash, but not about the holy shirt. 8)

#9 ·
BickS2R said:
I hear the guy that bought the one from Erico isn't going to be picking it up for a couple weeks, so they are using it as a demo until he does.
Unless there's more than one going to Erico, there was one picked up a couple weeks ago at that shop whilst they were having a Daytona party. Most beautiful sound. Never have seen a bike accelerate so quickly.

#12 ·
He takes it out on rides, whenever he pleases as well.

Me & Stella were at the store on Saturday getting a VIN verification for one of my bikes, when I heard this incredible sound coming down the street.

Low & behold it was the RR on its way back to the store. Sweetest sounding bike!

Owner is an older gentleman, who seems like a really nice guy. He had just done a run to Palmer Lake.

#13 · (Edited)
This was in Boulder about a month or so ago. The guys walked back in matching 1 piece Alpinestars suits and took off....lucky sobs...

There's my lonely Bandit on the right they parked safely away from...which is for sale btw if anyone knows anyone with $2k lookin' for a bike to ride around on so I can pick up my new one...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.