Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there's a few riders in NJ. Any of you attending the DESMO day down at New Jersey Motorsports Park in a couple of weeks?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was considering it but it seems a bit expensive and I'm not sure how goo the group that running it is going to handle the day.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolute has run the day the past 3 years, they do a great job! It's usually an awesome day, as there's only 80 riders total (all groups together), so lots of empty track time, hence the higher price. It's also a very friendly group, so it's riding with all your friends vs. the level of competitiveness you can find at other track days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Absolute has run the day the past 3 years, they do a great job! It's usually an awesome day, as there's only 80 riders total (all groups together), so lots of empty track time, hence the higher price. It's also a very friendly group, so it's riding with all your friends vs. the level of competitiveness you can find at other track days.
I can +1 Industrial Grrl comment, I've been a member of www.desmoducati.org for a long time & DESMO Day was by far the best trackday I did when I was doing trackdays on the bike...highly recommend it as well

last year & this year Desmoday has been on a conflicting day & I'm sad I can't attend this year again, hopefully next year I won't miss it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts