Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time ago when I first joined DML, I asked about the Desmo card. A couple of people responded that they too hadn't received it and Daffe (I believe) found the web site to register for it. Anybody get em, yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not yet. I bought my Monster used back in October and contacted Ducati. After I sent them a scanned copy of my registration I got an email saying they'd be sending my my D.O.C. card and materials. That was a few months ago now..

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent mine in the May/June timeframe.

A

·
0 Posts
Do a search from a few months back. A bunch of us received our cards around Oct/Nov. Ducati sent them out in a bulk mailing to the US it seems. You'll get yours next year. I bought my Monster last April. What is that..about 6 months to get mine?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Why don't you guys just call DNA Monday morning? It seems they're on a spurt of great customer service right now in my opionin. Take advantage of it while you can!

DNA
(408) 253-0499

BTW, every chance I get, i've been trying to make mention of Ducatimonster.org when I talk to them on the phone, (hey I heard this at DMO, I read about this, etc.) We should do our best to put some spot lights on the website!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What.... Call them so you can sit on hold and be referred to every fookin dummy in the building? Thanks, I will go ride my bike and hope they get their Fookin act together. DNA sux!
As for Italy, when you call ask to talk to the DOC office the woman I dealt with is Cristina, she was prompt,helpful, and did not drop the ball. I got my card in a month.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
AllyCat,

I had the same good luck with Christina Piero, although I did everything via email.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That is why Europe,is so far superior! They know about Customer Service. We have a bunch of lazy arses in DNA, to bizzy eating bagels and hanging out at *$.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I purchased my Monster back in early August, and got the Desmo card some time in November.

M

·
0 Posts
I got my monster in July 2003. I filled out the online form sometime in Late Sept/Early Oct. Got my card in November but cant say if I got it automagically or because I filled out the form.

S

·
0 Posts
I just purchased a new '03 M800 a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything about a Desmo card. What exactly is it..i.e is it good for anything other than just taking up space in my wallet? How do I order it? BTW, I live in Europe.

·
Registered
599 Posts
What.... Call them so you can sit on hold and be referred to every fookin dummy in the building? Thanks, I will go ride my bike and hope they get their Fookin act together. DNA sux!
As for Italy, when you call ask to talk to the DOC office the woman I dealt with is Cristina, she was prompt,helpful, and did not drop the ball. I got my card in a month.

I love talking with all you guys... but jeez... When it comes to forums, some people will argue about anything.
Alright I'm sorry! I never talked to DNA. I'm actually being paid by them to come in here and say nice things... Shame on me! Alright then, let's see where this takes us. ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just want to be a card-carrying member ;D

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
i got the card after getting my first duc, but never bothered sending in the form for the 2nd. don't think i've ever gotten a certificate or pin, either. pretty much useless, imo.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I didn't mention it before I had the same problem and I live in Europe so don't blame the DNA. Actually I don't know them but what happen is a common practise with the local dealers. I sent few e-mails to ducati in Italy and after 8 months or so they sent the card.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts