Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm suffering from the classic "downed bike tank dent" on my 2002 monster. I was wondering if anyone here on the board could suggest a good tank bra or other covering that would keep my bike looking good until I can get the tank properly repaired. There doesn't seem to be a lot online, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Also, while I'm on the subject. Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay area that could recommend a good place to take the tank to for dent repair and repaint for a Monster dark.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
If you send the tank to Norm he can fix the tank and get it ready to paint, but I don't think he paints them. He charges very reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I spent a lot of time looking for the same, found nada. At least nada I was willing to buy. DP makes a "bra" kinda thing that covers the ENTIRE tank, but I didn't like the look, and it's not cheap. Carbon Dream makes some cf covers for the side of the tank, but I couldn't find a supplier or a price until someone on this board saw them in japan for $350. Almost cheaper to get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts