Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked over a recent thread regarding once a month Work-day Ducati Lunch Days and think maybe this Friday, the 8th, would be a good time for a lunch meet-up.

There were several posters on the original thread who wanted it north of 635 so how about Bone Daddy's in Richardson or Razzoos (if it's open again?) They're both in the same vicinity - 75 Central and Spring Valley (southwest quadrant of the intersection).

So... how does 11:30 this Friday at Bone Daddy's/Razzoos sound? Yes, no, maybe?!? Hopefully some of the "new" folks to this board can join our intrepid group of The Usual Suspects! >:D

Lisa

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
You know me, I'm all over it. My wife would heartily disagree, but I'm the world's easiest person to make happy... but take away my scooters and I'm on the post office roof with an AK47!!! I digress, any food stop is good, let's just keep an eye out on the weather. Or what the h**l, we could just show up in cars if forced to. Rami, you out there? That could be close for you I think?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Sounds good! As of now, I should be able to make it. Weather looks decent- high around 53, no rain, a few clouds & a breeze...
Thanks N2F for organizing [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Crap!!! 3 miles from the office and I can't make it! I have a department Christmas party to go to that day.

Hopefully after the holidays my Fridays will be free again.

Swanny

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
swanny said:
Crap!!! 3 miles from the office and I can't make it! I have a department Christmas party to go to that day.

Hopefully after the holidays my Fridays will be free again.

Swanny

Damn! Where's your Xmas party at; we'll all just show up there >:D [laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Lisa,

Good idea! We could all say we are from some out of town office... of course that depends on what Swanny does. Lisa, kudos from me too on walking point on the lunch/ride organization. Guys just stink at get togethers, yet another example of the best man for the job is a woman! No, my wife didn't make me write that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
fastwin said:
Rami, you out there? That could be close for you I think?

That would be close enough for me too, i'd love to make it if the weather permits especially it might my last outing with in texas since i'm suppose to start a new job on the east coast early jan.

·
Registered
326 Posts
U know i'm so tech challenged that i've been on this site for almost 5 months now, and I'm yet to do the quote thingy right. any way here is the part of my post:
That would be close enough for me too, i'd love to make it if the weather permits especially it might my last outing with in texas since i'm suppose to start a new job on the east coast early jan.
Rami

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Rami said:
U know i'm so tech challenged that i've been on this site for almost 5 months now, and I'm yet to do the quote thingy right. any way here is the part of my post:
Rami
Dang man!! So you are moving up north again. Just too hot for you down here?

Swanny

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Let me get this straight... you learn to ride, buy a Monster and then leave us??? Rami that's just cold man! No pun intended. It's gonna suck on the east coast this time of year. You need to find another job!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
i know fellas, riding up north is gonna be truely on a part time basis, especially i'll be closer to tons of family. But i made sure i didnt take a position in nyc, so i'll be south jersey / delaware / philly area, which i've already checked, there is an active dml group there and they seem crazy based on thier post. so that's a good thing, of course i'll keep my eyes on this one too.
Rami

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Rami, sad to see you go but I think it's great for you and your family to be back "home." Grandmas and Grandpas, nieces and nephews are all important for little ones (as you know [laugh] ) so it's all good! And congrats on the new job.

Hope you can make it on Friday [thumbsup]

Lisa

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks Lisa,
you have no clue how much it sucks to have 3 kids and no reliable and very cheap baby sitting (grand parents [laugh]). I'll certainly will make every effort to make it this friday.
Rami

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Can't even relate Rami, you are a saint, one 10 year old step son has me on the rev limiter and it's not like he's not a great kid! Hope you and a bunch more can join us on Friday. It will be chilly but not bad. If you have to take a car who cares. It will be probably the last time we get together before Christmas. Come on, let's have a good turnout! Like I said in an earlier post, winter is closing in, we need to stick together to keep our collective sanity. Imagine not being able to ride for weeks and no one to share your agony with. It's kinda a support group thing. Name the food serving place and I will be there!

ps Rami, I'd babysit but between the 2 of us we don't have enough liability insurance!!!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
OK folks, let's throw down a spot. We are burning daylight here. I'm not picky so if people are coming and they know the area throw something out. Lisa, you had a couple of suggestions, anyone up for those?

Was at AMS/Dallas today, Peter had a really cool hardcover/coffee table type book on the 999s authored by Alan Cathcart. Didn't buy it, but I will.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I say we shoot for Razoos in Richardson on 75 and Spring Valley at 11:30. If Razoos is still being remodeled, then Bone Daddy's is in the same parking lot area.

The weather was super today - 62 degrees in the afternoon so I got a brief ride in - and it looks like Friday's weather should be more of the same, hopefully.

But so what if the weather doesn't co-operate - take the car! Good times, good food, and good peeps [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Razoo's is open now. Sorry I can't make this one. :'(

Swanny

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.