Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a review of this leather jacket? Looks sweet... I don't see alot of feedback on it out there....

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
i've been to that website before - their products look pretty cool... haven't thought of getting any of them though - atm, i'm in the market for a white all perffed leather jacket

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Daffe, why ya going white, visibility? I saw a silver one.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
not as much for visibility but more for heat reflection - would rather wear a white perffed leather armored jacket any day over a mesh jacket if the temps allow it.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Daffe,

Johnson's Leather on Polk St. here in San Francisco has a nice looking white perfed jacket in their front window. You might want to check them out. I've bought a couple jackets there and am planning on getting armor sewn into one of them soon. I've always liked their product...

-Jordan

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Think something like this jacket, bit more rigid, without the stripes, fully perfed, all white...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I heard from Joe at Motostrano that Deathrage sort of went out of business... jackets are still available but not under Deathrage name.

Sucks, because I'm hot for the Duke jacket...

Has anyone seen these for sale _anywhere_?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE: found it. i sent an email to an address on the deathrage site and i picked up one from them directly.

they are still in business, by the way....

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yet another update... although I think nobody else cares...

Got the jacket... it's very nice. Very thick leather... Body armor is high quality in shoulders and elbows... some removable armor, some sewn in. Removable vest... well vented. Back protector is removable as well. High quality materials and construction... kevlar panels and stitching... Haven't road tested it yet, but I will soon. It matches my monster well....

Now lets hope I never have to fully test it...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Daffe,

Johnson's Leather on Polk St. here in San Francisco has a nice looking white perfed jacket in their front window...
I was just in Johnson's yesterday (getting some pants made) and I saw the jacket you're talking about (I think). I didn't notice the one in the window, but I saw a white perfed jacket on the racks inside. I tried on the black version - it was very nice, however I tried on a Dainese perfed jacket over at Scuderia that I liked much better, and it was on sale - black only though. If I remember correctly, the white one looked pretty small. Of course, they can always do custom and their prices were pretty reasonable - they even offered to sell me the pants I ordered at the sale price because they did not have my size.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was just checking this jacket out and it says it is available in Red... Anybody seen a picture of that? Is the whole jacket Red?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was just checking this jacket out and it says it is available in Red... Anybody seen a picture of that? Is the whole jacket Red?
The Deathrage jacket or the one at Johnson's Leather?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts