Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all associated with the New Board,
Firstly, let me say that I will not "spam" your site. And this note is not spamming, in my honest opinion.

We all came to this board over many years and we have met and ridden with great people. We have developed alot of friendships along the way and we continue to consider each other as friends. We help people in need and we always go out of our way to do that.

When the board changed hands and went to the standardised VS format, well alot of us didn't like the way it went and decided to join another forum. No harm in that, a few people took it too far and decided to create havoc on your board. For me, I suppose you called it spamming but I wanted to let my friends and ride buddies know that we are still around but somewhere else. A few of the members on this board are overseas at the moment and would have had no idea what happened and where everyone went. We are a particularly close knit bunch of blokes on the OZ Monster section and we wanted to keep it that way. The friends/members make the forum, the owners do not.

We are at a place now that we feel comfortable with and I would just like to say good luck with what you have here. Your mods need a good lesson in manners btw, from what i have seen/read, potential members will see what's written here and go elsewhere.

Cheers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
To all associated with the New Board,
Firstly, let me say that I will not "spam" your site. And this note is not spamming, in my honest opinion.

We all came to this board over many years and we have met and ridden with great people. We have developed alot of friendships along the way and we continue to consider each other as friends. We help people in need and we always go out of our way to do that.

When the board changed hands and went to the standardised VS format, well alot of us didn't like the way it went and decided to join another forum. No harm in that, a few people took it too far and decided to create havoc on your board. For me, I suppose you called it spamming but I wanted to let my friends and ride buddies know that we are still around but somewhere else. A few of the members on this board are overseas at the moment and would have had no idea what happened and where everyone went. We are a particularly close knit bunch of blokes on the OZ Monster section and we wanted to keep it that way. The friends/members make the forum, the owners do not.

We are at a place now that we feel comfortable with and I would just like to say good luck with what you have here. Your mods need a good lesson in manners btw, from what i have seen/read, potential members will see what's written here and go elsewhere.

Cheers.
The sound of one-hand clapping. Pretty sure all the filtering and banning is done by some kind of grep-fu.

IB4TL too?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.