Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well........ My mascara is running an I type this.... My darling Eric had a fantastic start and due to some fooking problem with his Duc he had to drop out with I think it was 13 laps to go, which at Daytona the twins have a hard time so I am not surprised. I love you Eric! See you at Fontana!

Maladin
Zemke
Duhamel
Those are the placements.

Best moment.... Aaron Yates dropkicking and head butting another rider. I am sure he is looking at some serious disclipine action from AMA.

Okay, we are off to go riding and drinking... Have a nice afternoon ;D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes, very disapointing indeed. He was looking awesome out there. I was a bit annoyed by the announcers though. They were ripping on the Duc, saying that it's suprising it made it as far as it did. Made it sound like they're totally unreliable. :mad:

Keep rocking it E Boz!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
A hole in the F#@^ing oil cooler. Darn it!!!!

Last word from Daytona was Fania was going to have Yates arrested. Ooops!!!!!!! I think the last thing Aaron needs to worry about is the AMA.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Did anyone else find it hard to tell who was who between the red Honda and Red Ducati? I was watching from the backyard, it was real hard to tell who was who without seeing the numbers...

Sorry, thread jack.. better go have another beer ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts