Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we get a head count of who WILL be going to DBW?? Even if it's just for a day.

1. TCMostro
2. ChristianWeiser
3. IZ
4. Grifo
5. MotoGPFan
6. Duc907
7. Suthrnr
8. StanODuc

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Uh, I usually drink and ride very heavily while I'm there. Cyrus, seeing's you're a cop, are you gonna let me get away with that? [laugh]

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ha ha ha ha, just teasing. My sister and brother-in-law are both Citrus County Sheriffs. Most of my skydiving friends are Broward and Palm Beach County Sheriffs as well. So, I think I'm entitled to crack a few jokes :) :)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IZ said:
1. TCMostro
2. ChristianWeiser
3. IZ
4. Grifo
5. MotoGPFan
6. Duc907
7. Suthrnr
8. StanODuc
9.CB +1
10.Thumper
11.Steada (don't worry..you'll get to know everyone! [thumbsup] )

·
Registered
338 Posts
My buddy is having an SV party on Saturday night. We're gonna go crash it...

Monster style

Grifo and his buddies are coming to.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Cyrus Buelton said:
yeah, but they ride harley's
As now only one Harley Matt's, and Troy is bringing the Multi.
carlosh said:
Discussing with the Mrs. Would love to meet up with the DMLers, CDC and SoFL riders. Anyone passing by Atlanta on their way down south?
Not sure yet. There also are guys from the Mocha section planning to drive to NC from Chicago, and then ride to the keys and back.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Cyrus Buelton said:
ah sweet, I didnt know Troy was planning on coming.

He is very cool.
The original other two dropped out and troy jumped on it, not sure who the forth person is going to be. Wish Brian was not busy with work and college.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Cyrus Buelton said:
We should get Billy Bob to come along [thumbsup]
Prince Ruben and few more from MOCHA are going he should get with them or if the fourth guy is not going with us he can bring his bike to South Bend and ride with us.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Grifo said:
Prince Ruben and few more from MOCHA are going he should get with them or if the fourth guy is not going with us he can bring his bike to South Bend and ride with us.
Oh yeah..that's right! I didn't include Prince Rubin on the list. He just told me!!

This is going to be cool!!

I can only come on Friday/Sat. I think Prince & his friends are going down to Miami too. Anyone need a place to crash at on the way down to Miami & Keys..let me know. I've got a garage for the bikes and an extra bed/bath!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Grifo said:
we are leaving March % after work from SB and then departing from FL March 11 prolly in the morning or maybe not since that party the night before >:D

Is that Italian for March 5?? [cheeky]

1 - 20 of 264 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.