Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on attending? I have off March 7-12th and was planning on driving to South Carolina, dropping a truck off and riding from South Carolina to Florida, ride the Keys and return back.

R.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think I might go. I'm signed up for 3 trackdays at JenningsGP from the 11-13th. Might just head down early, still undecided though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm was planning to save my vacation time until later in the summer, but this is soooo tempting.

Rob, who is the trackday with?

·
Registered
153 Posts
The trackdays are a private event, not with any of the major orgs.

I'm definitely Tundra'n it down. For the trackday I'm going to try and cram the KTM and 749 in the bed. I'd have to figure out a way to haul something streetable for Daytona.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Can't...got work.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man you know you want to go! [thumbsup]
I've been dying to ride everyday now, trying to remember what it feels like to ride.

I wasn't planning on centering the trip around Daytona but making it a scenic stop.

R.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cannot wait until next week! I'm firing the bike up today just to hear the mofo and all I need now is brakes lines and bajo bolts and I'm finished!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's alive! It was smokin a bit from the headers but it was all good!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
My buddy Chris aka "Spiderman" from Chicago Cycle are trailering to Charlotte, leaving 3/4/7. We're riding a couple of days in the Smokey Mountians, then headding down to Daytona Thursday through Sunday. Might head down to the Keys, or back to Chatanooga.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look like I will be parking my rig at a fellow DML'ers home just south of Daytona. We're supposed to hang out at the races iwith Michael Jordan in his race suite. I might blow that off depending on where we ride to. We're basically winging it but will def make it to the Keys, Miami, and Daytona.

·
Registered
917 Posts
prince_ruben said:
Look like I will be parking my rig at a fellow DML'ers home just south of Daytona. We're supposed to hang out at the races iwith Michael Jordan in his race suite. I might blow that off depending on where we ride to. We're basically winging it but will def make it to the Keys, Miami, and Daytona.
Ruben rolls LARGE!!!
MJ is gonna have to wait. ;D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
b.h. said:
Ruben rolls LARGE!!!
MJ is gonna have to wait. ;D
I might just be talking shyte. I'm just eager to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot about Ducati Daytona too!

R.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I'll be there. Leaving tomorrow afternoon. We have 1 open spot on the trailer and truck. Driving straight to Deland where we'll be staying at a fellow DMLer's house (motogpfan).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grifo I have your number and will call you when I get down there!
Leaving Wednesday.

R.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts