Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going to Daytona in March. I am definitely going. I am thinking about renting an RV with someone and ride and trailer the bikes up from Miami and camp in the infield. Anyone Game? (i supply all wine)
Also there is a package deal on racetickets.com for $245 for friday SX race and Saturday races. Sounds steep at first but they give you a suite with food and BEERS, and Garage Passes
check it out. http://www.racetickets.com/ama-tickets/2007/daytona-200-by-honda/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone know the 2007 Ducati Day Daytona details?

Date? (Thursday 3/8?)

Location?

Need to pre-register for anything?

A web address for info?

Thanks!

G

·
You have 2 cats from MOCHA riding down from Chicago.
We're looking for some of that Southern/Arizona hospitality.

Seriously, we're planning to hit Daytona but our main focus is riding to the Keys.
Let's meet up and that good stuff.

R.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
prince_ruben said:
You have 2 cats from MOCHA riding down from Chicago.
We're looking for some of that Southern/Arizona hospitality.

Seriously, we're planning to hit Daytona but our main focus is riding to the Keys.
Let's meet up and that good stuff.

R.
OH YEAH!! I'll let you know what's up Rubin!! I'm sure you guys can stay over here a night. We've had a few DML'ers roll through AZ! None here yet but making plans for ShadowChaser soon! The s/o is having friends out from AZ around the time of Daytona. I'm sure we can work something out! [thumbsup]

G

·
IZ said:
OH YEAH!! I'll let you know what's up Rubin!! I'm sure you guys can stay over here a night. We've had a few DML'ers roll through AZ! None here yet but making plans for ShadowChaser soon! The s/o is having friends out from AZ around the time of Daytona. I'm sure we can work something out! [thumbsup]
Hey AZ. Where do you live? We're mapping out routes now. We planned on staying near Orlando for Sat night then heading to Miami and the Keys.

R.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
prince_ruben said:
Hey AZ. Where do you live? We're mapping out routes now. We planned on staying near Orlando for Sat night then heading to Miami and the Keys.

R.

I'm in Jupiter P! It's just a few miles north of Palm Beach/West Palm Beach. It's a very nice area here!! The beach is <2 miles East. Boca Raton & Ft. Lauderdale are on the way down to Miami..approx. 80 miles South.

G

·
IZ said:
I'm in Jupiter P! It's just a few miles north of Palm Beach/West Palm Beach. It's a very nice area here!! The beach is <2 miles East. Boca Raton & Ft. Lauderdale are on the way down to Miami..approx. 80 miles South.
Shaweet! I mapped Juniper. I'll get back to you as soon as we iron out details.

R.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
prince_ruben said:
Shaweet! I mapped Juniper. I'll get back to you as soon as we iron out details.

R.
Hey Rub..it's Jupiter. In case there is a "Juniper"..I don't want you to get lost!! It's pretty much a straight shot from Daytona though. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Either way, IZ, CW and I talked about going up there Friday morning to make it to DDD... Then, maybe staying with friends or family in Orlando if we can, to make it to the speedway on Saturday.

G

·
Listen guys. I have a political buddy here in Chi who claims he can get me (and some 2 choice friends) into an ex ball players suite at the races on Saturday! 2 things: You have to get yourself into the track, and you have to not act a fool because you are hanging with the sneaker man.

A three peating, AZ can I park my truck in front of your slab for a few days while we explore roads in FL?

R.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Supercat said:
Listen guys. I have a political buddy here in Chi who claims he can get me (and some 2 choice friends) into an ex ball players suite at the races on Saturday! 2 things: You have to get yourself into the track, and you have to not act a fool because you are hanging with the sneaker man.

A three peating, AZ can I park my truck in front of your slab for a few days while we explore roads in FL?

R.
I don't think that'll be a problem. You coming down with Prince Rubin?? We have a bunch of parking here in my development. [thumbsup]

G

·
IZ said:
I don't think that'll be a problem. You coming down with Prince Rubin?? We have a bunch of parking here in my development. [thumbsup]
AZ it's me I switched my name up. [laugh]
Feels odd when someone steals one of your moves, eh?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Ruben said:
AZ it's me I switched my name up. [laugh]
Feels odd when someone steals one of your moves, eh?

LOL..I wasn't sure who that was..you changed the name and the avatar. There ar so many new mods on here..I was like?! ?! !! ?? ??? ??? ???

[cheeky]

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think I am going to go. Not sure what day I would be going, would probable have to go in to work for a while on Friday the 9th and then leave after that. I will be riding up probable with a guy I work with. Anyone leaving from the Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami around noon? My wife might be going up also but she will be driving and could take the bags instead of having to carry everything on the bike. If anyone is interested let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.