Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the short notice, but... I'm trying to put together a Daytona 200 get-together. I have the generous offer of The Streets of London, here in Sacramento. They're a great little English-style pub and have offered to open early if they have enough interest. There's plenty of parking out front, as well as parking behind the building. I'd like to see how many people are interested in joining us. Please post if you'd like to come out. Again, I apologise for the short notice but I was hoping for more feedback from another BB I post to.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Errr, I don't know how to break this to you.....but......Daytona is in Florida.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Could be fun... What time Mike are you planning? We always like riding up to Sacto...

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunatly, due to a smaller turnout than expected, the Daytona 200 party that was planned is being called off. It was not worth it for them to open early for the 10-15 people that had actually expressed real interest in getting together. Maybe next year, with more notice, I can pull this together. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. I hope everyone enjoys the race and has a great weekend. Sorry again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts