Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Re: Christmas eve day ride?

Too much going on that day (It's my wife's birthday). I'll likely go for a 30-50 mile ride on Christmas day in the afternoon after things have settled down.

I hope to take a short ride every day it isn't raining between Christmas and New Years. I'm not really up to any long rides yet, but the short ones can be considered physical therapy for my left hand. ;)

If anyone wants to ride to Pleasanton during the holidays, I wouldn't mind some company on one of my rides.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

... might be able to if it's during the day... maybe morning around 8 or 9 a.m.

·
Registered
316 Posts

Hi Sarah- I'd be available Wed. 1pm.
Cesar.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5

Ok, 1 pm sounds better than 8-9 am! I'm not much of a morning person if you all haven't noticed. How about a S. Bay / Peninsula ride. I have really wanted to do N. Bay, but starting that late in the day may be pushing it for a N. Bay ride. I'm flexable.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

i have to work in the a.m. so i can go on a 1 pm ride also...

meet at Los Gatos Starbucks?

·
Registered
571 Posts

If you met at Orchard Valley Coffee in Campbell, I could walk down & say Hi!! Be good to meet ya.

There's a Starbucks there as well....but Orchard Valley is MUCH better ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts

349 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008

http://www.orchardvalleycoffee.com/ has a map as well.

If you come down Winchester & take a right at the Campbell Ave stoplight, follow the road straight through the town center, its on the left. On the corner of Central & Campbell.

8)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

... right in the middle of "Olde Towne Campbell?" - maybe we should head on out there instead of LG Starfreaks... have a good chance of setting off more car alarms there than in LG.

Cesar, Sarah? meet at Campbell instead?

·
Registered
571 Posts
;)Re: Christmas eve day ride?

Thats the one...right in the town center.....

See you there..assuming its nor wet! 12.45?

Give us a chance to say Hi before you all head off to have fun...unless of course one of you wants to stay there & let me use your bike ;) ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #12

Ok, 12:45 ish at Orchard Valley in downtown Campbell. I'm still not sure where that is but I'll find it. If the whether is bad, let's just check here first before we all take off.

·
Registered
571 Posts

Sounds good to me, will check at 12 before I leave...I'll be the depressed looking Non Monster owner.... ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts

I was just looking at the same thing!! Will check tomorrow morning before I leave...although its a 5 min walk from here.....

;D

·
Registered
571 Posts

Well...just looked out the window & its still pouring....Will go with looking at the site @ 12 to see if you are gonna venture out or not.....

If not, I am sure you will be going again soon!

Dave

8)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

Well...just looked out the window & its still pouring....Will go with looking at the site @ 12 to see if you are gonna venture out or not.....

If not, I am sure you will be going again soon!

Dave

8)

it's raining so I'm taking my ball and staying home.

·
Registered
571 Posts

Hehehehehe...well, It's 11.15 & still VERY wet, so think I am gonna stay put to!

Have a great Christmas ;D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts