Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'm with you. i think at some point i'm going to order these, unfortunately the riding season is pretty much over here in colorado.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Rowe: luckily for me, the riding season here in Texas is year round.

Oberon: the problem is not with the refund part. It is great to see that they have a warranty policy like that. It was simply a cautionary statement seeing that they are fairly new. Also, I emailed him about this and posted his reply earlier in the thread. Needless to say, I was very satisfied with his answer. I feel comfortable enough that I will most likely get the CF cans for my S2R.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rowe: luckily for me, the riding season here in Texas is year round.

Oberon: the problem is not with the refund part. It is great to see that they have a warranty policy like that. It was simply a cautionary statement seeing that they are fairly new. Also, I emailed him about this and posted his reply earlier in the thread. Needless to say, I was very satisfied with his answer. I feel comfortable enough that I will most likely get the CF cans for my S2R.
absolutely agree

·
Registered
17 Posts
haven't bought them yet. if you go on their website they now have a picture of them on a s2r, and honestly i'm not to crazy about how they look.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It seems to run better actually. Feels better on the low end for sure and feels peppier all around. Smooth throttle response. I think leaving the CAT on makes the difference. Sounds great in person too! Haven't put it in a dyno or anything, but I might take it in and get it tuned just to be safe. Again, it really feels great. On a side note, not sure it has any less back pressure than a full system because they don't have the CAT.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ok, now it appears that they have it for us folks with the regular old Monsters... I just sent them an email to see if they have pics of it on a bike. Looks like they got the angle wrong on the S2R.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, see my post #34... they originally only had the S2R..

I emailed him for pics and whether they were low or high mount...
Emails between Dan and me regarding this issue,

"
Are these low or hi mount?>> Ducati Monster Carbon GP Model: EX-00168>> Ducati Monster Carbon GP Model: EX-00167Answer: Hello,they are all low mount.With best regardsDan Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
review?

I'm thinking of buying this exhaust for a 2005 620 have any of you installed dan motos carbon exhaust on it? Or any other thoughts on their exhaust?

·
Registered
1 Posts
DanMoto pipes

My name is Christine.....my husband has just installed a set of carbon Dan Moto pipes on my 2001 900M. They sound great and look good with my other carbon accessories. Of course, the price was right too!! Quality seems to be fine. Had to make a small aluminium bracket for fitment...no big deal. The bike definitely seems to have more "oooomph"8). All in all, quite happy with the look and performance....

We have three Ducatis and a Buell XB9R in our 'stable' and currently building an F2 racing Sidecar to fill in the gaps this year....

We are 'mature' riders (50+).....

Take care out there!
Christine and Jean-Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
dan moto bike parts

hey all,

couple of weeks ago i bought handlebar from this fella dan moto. on the second ride, the handle bar snapped off, i crashed, bike in pieces, my skin on tarmac.
he never even apologised

so if you decide to buy anything from him - do it on your own conscious - life is too short to be risking it for cheap aftermarket parts !!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 115 Posts