Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002s4 immobiliser turn on ignition orange light flashes twice then stays on how can i overide immoberliser tryed to reprogram red key wont let that happen either any ideas ? can i get rid of immoberliser completely after market or otherwise thanks nearest dealer 500km away need to fix problems myself to scared to ride the most unreliable bike i have ever owned the s4 has 17000 km on it nothing but problems

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have 620ie 2003 battery went flat the bike hasn't run since only way is to manually put code in using override checked all fuses and connectors, found circuits in clock broken had repaired still not recognized the key codes only by override sequence can anyone help to ether remove immobiliser circuitry, anything to get it to run off the keys. I have master key and others none will allow bike to run

·
Registered
320 Posts
Check if the antanae under the ignition surround has dropped.
Check the wiring connections.
If that doesn't work Google for ducati ecu repairs.
The immobilizer can be disabled with the right gear and there are businesses that can do it as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check if the antanae under the ignition surround has dropped.
Check the wiring connections.
If that doesn't work Google for ducati ecu repairs.
The immobilizer can be disabled with the right gear and there are businesses that can do it as well.
Thanks tried most of these. What do I need to disable the immobiliser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts