Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
just make sure it fits. I see these clowns wearing one piece suits that dont fit and the a$$ is all baggy looking like they took a massive dump in it. The gear looks good in the pic though!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
just make sure it fits. I see these clowns wearing one piece suits that dont fit and the a$$ is all baggy looking like they took a massive dump in it. The gear looks good in the pic though!
hehe.....although I believe this is about 2pc suits tj, sometimes the butt is slack like that to fit better while on the bike..... :-*
I didn't know you were fashion conscious ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just make sure it fits. I see these clowns wearing one piece suits that dont fit and the a$$ is all baggy looking like they took a massive dump in it.

Hey....When you gotta go you gotta go

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got the black on black model (the white fox is a bit too much) from motorace.com for $450. Two piece, full zipper of course, only thing I'm not crazy about is that the jacket runs a little short.

it comes with pucks, feels really well built. nice armor, no back protector.

for that price its a steal.. :D

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just make sure it fits. I see these clowns wearing one piece suits that dont fit and the a$$ is all baggy looking like they took a massive dump in it.

Hey....When you gotta go you gotta go
No kidding. I'm fortunate enough not having needed to go, yet. I have no idea what I'll do in some filthy restroom up in the mountains wearing an unwieldy expensive leather suit.

I am soliciting suggestions, btw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts