Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading a lot about leathers here and finally decided on purchasing some from Dainese. When visiting CA I decided to stop at the D-Store to try on some jackets and pants. The guys at the store were very helpful and they had a lot of leathers to try on.

The short jacket is the Flanker and the pants are Mekong. The fit and feel are great and the quality is very good. I have not yet riden the DUC wearing them but I will this weekend.

The first pic is the store, second the jacket and pants, the third trying the leathers on the bike, and the last a happy customer [thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
The D-Store rocks!!! Did you check out the discount rack while you were there? I like the fact that they have a wide range of bikes on display there so you can sit on them while trying out the clothing.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
[thumbsup]+1 people there are great. very knowledgeable & helpful. more importantly they believe & rock their own products. you can see some of the crashed leathers hanging above worn by guys that work there (in addition to the leathers worn by sponsored riders behind glass displays). these guys also support the local riding community, doing things like hosting motogp viewing parties, inviting people to join them on group rides, support local bike events, etc.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I checked out the discount rack and they did have some good deals going on right now.

Too bad that what I wanted was not on discount. But I am happy with the quality and fit of the leathers and with what I got. I also purchased one of the back protectors to fit inside the jacket so that I have a complete set of armor.

The D-Store does Rock [thumbsup]
Brad

·
Registered
171 Posts
Great Post!

Thank you so much for your purchase and for letting the community know of your experience.
The D-Store just received 100 boxes of 07' product yesterday and even more items have been added to the clearance rack.
New mark downs in the clearance area will be taken today.

Best Regards

Michael
Dainese D-Store Manager
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great selection - the best I've seen.

Micheal & the staff are riders in the true sense of the word. I'll be down to Newport Beach next weekend & will stop by. Like to see the 07 stuff.

·
Registered
192 Posts
When I went there, they told me I would look good on the back of the bike in the stuff I bought. :-X

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Rob and I were at the D-Store today. They had a bunch of Nevada jackets on the CLEARANCE rack for almost half off. They also had one pair of P103 pants for about $250, but damn it they were in a size 52 and I'm a size 50. All the other pants on the rack were 56's and 58's, so if any of you big boys are in the market, check it out.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
went to d-store yesterday & picked up a new summer jacket off the clearance rack. i now have 3 jackets & 2 pants. can't get enough of their products. got to save up for a 1-piece suit.

·
Registered
171 Posts
J.P.

Unfortunately the D-Store does not have a dedicated website, but you can visit www.Dainese.com to get the latest news from Dainese and see new products.

You can always contact the D-Store directly to place phone orders, check availability, and get honest answers to your questions about Dainese product.

My staff and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards

Michael
Dainese D-Store Manager
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
How can you not have a website?!?! Do you realize how much money your store isn't gettign because of that? You should at least come up with something for the closeout stuff. How are riders from far away supposed to know what good deals you have?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Justin Sain said:
How can you not have a website?!?! Do you realize how much money your store isn't  gettign because of that? You should at least come up with something for the closeout stuff. How are riders from far away supposed to know what good deals you have?

I asked Michael the same thing. They need a website, who doesn't? I wanna buy from a company that gets nods for customer service, and Michael's store is one of these. Come on Michael, get it together. We wanna buy from you, but the plane ticket to your store would make my purchase unfeasible. We would all love to see the deals everybody talks about [thumbsup] -MM

·
Registered
171 Posts
Gentlemen,
Believe me I have discussed this matter numerous times, both in Italy and here in the U.S.
Your requests are NOT falling upon deaf ears.

Until the day the D-Store has a website, I will be on here every single day answering your ?'s, I'm sorry but this is the best option for Dainese at the moment.

Best Regards

Michael
Dainese D-Store Manager
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
DaineseUSA said:
Gentlemen,
Believe me I have discussed this matter numerous times, both in Italy and here in the U.S.
Your requests are NOT falling upon deaf ears.

Until the day the D-Store has a website, I will be on here every single day answering your ?'s, I'm sorry but this is the best option for Dainese at the moment.

Best Regards

Michael
Dainese D-Store Manager
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627
you could just take pics of everything in your store and put it on here [laugh] ;D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ride Report,

Went for a 100 mile ride this morning and the Mekong pants and Flanker jacket feel much better on my DUC. As you can see in the photo's that the fit is great. I am pleased with my Dainese [thumbsup]

Brad

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts