Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new pair of the Dainese Pelle X-1 Gloves...they're Fockin' awesome!!! Very snug and can't wait to break them in on the throttle!!! Just thought I'd let everyone share in my joy ;D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thats quite a coinky-dink. I just saw them yesterday, at RR in SJ, CA. Only they didn't have my size. I ordered them this afternoon, and will have them on Thursday.

I'm psyched you are happy with them. They are cool as $hit.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
i think dainese is pretty good at tailoring fit. all of the items i've tried of theirs have been pretty smart about the human form and function.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I purchased the Dainese Goretex Panthers

The are so cool and comfy too. It was just getting too cold for my IXS summergloves, but maybe I was just looking for an excuse to buy these great gloves. ;D

DUCky

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just got a new pair of the Dainese Pelle X-1 Gloves...they're Fockin' awesome!!! Very snug and can't wait to break them in on the throttle!!! Just thought I'd let everyone share in my joy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea...I'll try to figure out a way to post the pics tomorrow...I know there's thread here somewhere tellin me how to do it :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Got me a pair of Guanto Voyager. The fit is great and it didn't take long for them to break in. They are thinner than my summer gloves, but they keep my fingers much much warmer. Real happy with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts