Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any dainese dealers on the web. I know of kneedraggers.com. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
been totally happy with frans at www.dainese.be

i'm someone that would prefer to buy locally, too, but no one around has even a decent selection or as much knowledge about the products and fitting as frans.

V

·
0 Posts
just wanted to add my 2c, but like others have said, kinda hard to find a shop in the US that sells dainese. and even harder for them to have the size you want. but i just ordered a dainese zag from www.dainese.be. and frans was very helpful. was a bit worried at first ordering a jacket w/o having first trying it on. but frans asked a few questions about my size, and recommended the size. jacket fits perfect! would highly recommend his shop if you're looking for dainese gear.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Another vote for Frans. He's definitely the man. I got my Talos IV jacket from him. Perfect. Just ordered a set of Dragonfly leather pants from him this week as well.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Frans was my man...hooked me up with a nice all black charger jacket!!!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Slightly off topic here, but for folks who've tried on multiple styles of Dianese jacket or suit, does the sizing stay pretty constant from one style to the next? I'm wondering b/c they seem to be made all over the place and I'd hate to find out that I was a 54 in one style and a 56 in another.

V

·
0 Posts
i believe each style fits slightly differently from what i understood from frans. before shipping the jacket, he asked me questions about my weight, height, chestgirth and also waistsize. and recommend 2 sizes depending on how snug i wanted the jacket. hope that helps.

H

·
0 Posts
Slightly off topic here, but for folks who've tried on multiple styles of Dianese jacket or suit, does the sizing stay pretty constant from one style to the next? I'm wondering b/c they seem to be made all over the place and I'd hate to find out that I was a 54 in one style and a 56 in another.
Dainese sizing is all over the place. I have a Flash II jacket in size 54, but a size 52 two piece K suit fits perfect... A 54 one piece is WAY to tight in torso length. It's my understanding that Dainese has done away with it's US distributors, and wants to be factory direct. I know Motorace used to be the dist. but aren't anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
That does make the mail order thing more complicated. Sounds like the guy in Belgium is pretty good on guesstimating though.

S

·
0 Posts
Ya I have also found that the sizing is all over the place. Not just in motogear but in the snow and bike gear also.

S

·
0 Posts
FYI, KCInternational (a duc dealer in Houston I believe) deals with Dainese and their website has plenty of choices...
They just e-mailed me to let me know that my charger jacket is comming in this week. ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts