Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the advice/recommendations from fellow riders in my previous topics (High vs. Low Collar Jackets) I have purchased the Dainese Charger Jacket (Black/Black) from Bimoto...Frans was extremely nice and very helpful...I will let u all know how it fits/feels/looks when I receive it...I can't wait!!!

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Frans at bimoto is awesome; I've bought both Dainese pants and jacket from him and found his selection, price and product knowledge to be second to none. However, with the $ being what it is against the euro, last year's prices were a bit better...

T

·
0 Posts
In light of the advice/recommendations from fellow riders in my previous topics (High vs. Low Collar Jackets) I have purchased the Dainese Charger Jacket (Black/Black) from Bimoto...Frans was extremely nice and very helpful...I will let u all know how it fits/feels/looks when I receive it...I can't wait!!!
I am thinking about buying a Dainese Scud B jacket from Bimoto. Can you tell me how much the shipping cost on your jacket?

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Shipping worked out to about $35.00 USD... Not bad since Bimoto prices were pretty good. I got a Dainese Tribal jacket; could not even find it in the US...

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks. $35 is not bad at all and you're right, they have a great selection.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping nowadays will run about 40-45...I think I'm getting charged about 43...damn euro...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My jacket should be arriving in 3-4 days...I'll let u guys know how it looks/feels....oooh yea!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MY jacket has arrived, but I haven't been able to try it on cuz' I shipped it to my home and not apartment. I should be getting it this weekend, in which case I will take pictures and provide some info on how it looks, feels and functions!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts