Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

D&D Exhaust

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BastrdHK 
#1 ·
I checked http://sites.rapidus.net/sebmorin for a sound clip of the exhaust but I couldn't find one. Does anyone have a sound clip for this exhaust? Particularly on a 2001 Ducati Monster S4.

I would appreciate any help!

#6 ·
NOT ONLY ARE THEY LOUD.... ;D....they also have a really raspy sound. I don't like them.

#8 ·
bassmen999 said:
Well I think I'm getting the hint now. So they might be a kinda loud? haha

Oh well, I guess I could always just change the exhaust if I didn't like it. :)
I have D&D cans and I don't think they're too loud. I don't stand a chance with the Harley boys when it come to loudness but then again who can? I barely noticed a difference from the other monsters with cans when I was at the dealer for service. I think they sound great. But as far as fit and finish, they blow! I don't have an issue with popping or any other odd noises.

Again fit and finish :p two thumbs down.

#11 ·
Ferk it,....if u dont like'em chop'em off! I like to get peoples attention, and I would only put "termis" or other soft pipes on if I wanted to whisper sweet nothings in the ears of the rest of the sheep on 4 wheels while I slide past'em at 100+!

Ferraci carbons sound nice! 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.