Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
So is anyone going. If anyone from the Ft. lauderdale/ Miami area is going post up and maybe we can get a rise going.

IZ, did you get your tire? There is a Cycle Gear 5 min. from where I work if I can be of any help.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I may be able to go...

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
P..Christian and I might go around 2. I am riding since it's not too far away down Indiantown. I have 2 new tires on order. Maybe next weekend a ride! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
359 Posts
I might meet you guys out there.

IZ - have you been to Redline in Lake Park? Just South of Northlake Blvd on US1. Independant shop with a lot of good stuff, although no Ducati stuff, they have a good selection of tires.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
YellowDuck said:
I might meet you guys out there.

IZ - have you been to Redline in Lake Park? Just South of Northlake Blvd on US1. Independant shop with a lot of good stuff, although no Ducati stuff, they have a good selection of tires.
Cool Yellow..I'm sending you my number again. Give me a call if you're going there. Christian is calling me around 1 so we'll leave after that. If you want to meet up before..let me know.

I'll check out that place too.

I bought the tires from that website listed in my tires thread. $219 for both + free shipping! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well..the rest of you missed the HOT AZZ chicks in bikinis out there today!!

Christian spotted alligators on the road.

We saw a Hummer with machine guns mounted on it.

The drag racing bikes were loud as h*ll!!

Nothing too exciting..just another day in South Florida.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I thought you dudes were going tomorrow?????

On another note, I saw a Red Monster going north on US1 from Tequesta about 1:30 or so I think, anyone?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Sorry guys..I thought Christian and I mentioned today??

We saw that black/red frame 695 coming into town from the track on our way there. I wanted to stop turn around but I'm sure I'll see him again! It had to be the one I saw a few weeks ago and posted.

Hmm..haven't seen any red Monsters around YD. Hopefully, he'll get on here!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be going tomorrow, too. Taking my 3 year-old, who is as motorcycle nutz as his old man. If anyone is going, call my cell 717-475-7475

CW

·
Registered
464 Posts
I went today. The only other Ducati that I saw was a 999 in one of the vendor displays. The drags were cool haven't been to a drag race since I was a little kid. I took a small video of one of the races and a few pictures of the girls in the oil wresting pit. It will have to wait until tomm. to post since I don't have the cord for my camera at home.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Sorry Duc It..I saw that you called today but I was in Tampa. I sent a text back regarding a ride next week though!

Hey..I forgot to mention the black Sportbike we saw yesterday with the cloth, peach-colored nuts under the seat. WHY?! !? !! ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IZ said:
Sorry Duc It..I saw that you called today but I was in Tampa. I sent a text back regarding a ride next week though!

Hey..I forgot to mention the black Sportbike we saw yesterday with the cloth, peach-colored nuts under the seat. WHY?! !? !! ::) ::) ::)
Alright, fess up, Adam. I saw you buying a set for your own bike. In fact, I drove past your house today and took this picture of your bike. Those bags are pretty cool too, dude!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I got a pair in chrome ;D

Please let's ride next weekend. Sunday will be perfect. Saturday I'm running the race for the cure, then after party. Sunday I'm riding.
Who's in?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
YellowDuck said:
I'm running the race for the cure, then after party. Sunday I'm riding.
Who's in?
Dude, you're actually running it?? I thought you walked it!! The s/o wants to do it..my mom had breast cancer so I might also. Where's the after-party?! [thumbsup]

Christian..you know..I would only get em if they had the Mexican flag colors on them!! No chrome!! [cheeky]

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah it's actually a pretty competitive 5K. I'm sure to get my azz handed to me.

Party is at the sandbar in jupiter. I might have a spot or two on the boat open.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
YellowDuck said:
Yeah it's actually a pretty competitive 5K. I'm sure to get my azz handed to me.
Party is at the sandbar in jupiter. I might have a spot or two on the boat open.
I didn't realize that it was that competitive?! Cool!

I may have to talk to the s/o..if it's on a boat..that means bikinis!

In that case..I for one think you would be crazy not to have 2 spots open!! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts