Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I mentioned this in another thread, but I figure what the hell... cyclegear in plano will be having a 10% off the whole store sale on February 8. Tires will be getting an additional discount as well. If I recall correctly it's an after hour sale so 7-9pm I think. [thumbsup]

I need new tires... so don't buy em all up :eek:

Bryant

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I might swing by there to see what deals they have.

Maybe if a few of us want to get together for dinner before hand we can.

Swanny

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Hey, where is Cyclegear? I live by White Rock Lake so I don't go to Plano often, make that never! I've been to the Ducati, Triumph, BMW shop on Ave. K (can never remember it's name!) but I haven't heard of Cyclegear.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Cyclegear is on the west side of 75, south of Parker and I think before Park, on the service road (it fronts 75).

·
Registered
682 Posts
Good! I was going to pick some Mobil One up on Saturday but I'll just wait until next Thursday.

-------------------------------------------------------
I was in the vicinity of Cycle Gear today and thought what the heck I'll go ahead and get the oil now. On Cycle Gear's website Mobile One MX4T is priced at $8.00 a quart. But at the store they had it priced at $11.00. So I asked what's going on? And they said no problem, they'll match the price on their website. Ok, but if I didn't say anything would they have charged me $11.00?

Check the their website before you go into the store. It can save you a few bucks.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Jones said:
Good! I was going to pick some Mobil One up on Saturday but I'll just wait until next Thursday.

-------------------------------------------------------
I was in the vicinity of Cycle Gear today and thought what the heck I'll go ahead and get the oil now. On Cycle Gear's website Mobile One MX4T is priced at $8.00 a quart. But at the store they had it priced at $11.00. So I asked what's going on? And they said no problem, they'll match the price on their website. Ok, but if I didn't say anything would they have charged me $11.00?

Check the their website before you go into the store. It can save you a few bucks.
usally websites have lower prices... and remeber cyclegear online is not only the Dallas store but Nationwide so you might find the same oil in Oklahoma for $8..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cyclegear is on the west side of 75, south of Parker and I think before Park, on the service road (it fronts 75).

It's part of a brick shopping center on 75S, right next to an Italian Resturant, it's kinda hard to spot cause their sign is not that big and doesnt stick out.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Anyone going to Cycle Gear tonight on 75? Anyone want to meet up for dinner before hand?

Swanny

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just noticed that they'll have the sale going on too online 7-9pst. and shipping for orders over 100 is free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts