Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

cyclecat rearsets

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  BMiller 
#1 ·
I just ordered a new tripe and clipons from cycle cat and was wondering if anyone has
pics of the rearsets in silver on their bike? I did a search but didnt come up with to much.
Also can you get them in solid silver with out those red, blue, or gold high lights? thanks

#5 ·
;D

#6 ·
Silver with black inserts and black pegs.

#16 ·
And speaking of various colors of rearsets...

Does the anodizing eventually wear away with use? I'd hate to spend the coin on a pair of fancy CC rearsets only to have them look like poop a year later...

#17 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on the Cycle Cat products. Sorry about the black anodizing, it is a pain in the a$$.
You can get the red washer in any color you want just let us know at the time you place your order.
Dont forget to check out our catalog offer in the Sponsor Classifieds under OnCycles. This deal is awsome and everyone should at least know about it. You can also find the offer by going to www.oncycles.com and clicking on the WOW image.
Safe riding and happy holidays.

Chris Calovini
Director of Business Development
Cycle Cat/OnCycles/Moto Millennia
614-577-8080 x 102
chris@cyclecat.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.