Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been inside this store before today. I saw that they had a dyno and asked if they tune Power Commanders. They do. Does anyone have experience with them? They seemed like nice enough guys and the store was packed with bikes waiting for service.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
pnut said:
I've never been inside this store before today. I saw that they had a dyno and asked if they tune Power Commanders. They do. Does anyone have experience with them? They seemed like nice enough guys and the store was packed with bikes waiting for service.
Cylcle Products West is under new ownership. Previously I would highly recommend them but part of the reason for the new ownership is that they lost their top wrench John. I had a new tire put on my Yamaha right around the time of the transition and it did not go well. Among other things it took well over an hour (front tire only) and they tried to give me the keys to a new Kawasaki zx6r and insited it was mine.

I know they used to have cards for dyno tuning on the counter but I don't think it was in house. So I think they may be a new stup.

Hopefully they have worked out some of the kinks as they seemed nice enough. I would just be cautious about the quality of work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.