Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dogs,

The 2007 motorcycle show will be coming to the the Minneapolis convention center Friday, February 2nd through Sunday the 4th.

The cost of admission is $12.

Last year all of the major brands were well represented with the exception of Triumph.

So... would anyone else have an interest in getting together before hand (maybe at Diamonds) and then heading down in one car?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Which day?

[All of 'em? [cheeky]]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I would choose Saturday, but I am flexible.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Brew Crew said:
I guess I would choose Saturday, but I am flexible.
I could maybe do Saturday afternoon -- I'm skiin' @ Wild Mountain with my boy every Saturday AM.

Actually, I expect to get impatient and play hooky from work on Friday the 2nd. >:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm going to go. So if we can't all meet up for the car pool, then we could just meet somewhere before going in. Saturday the 3rd would work OK for me.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i am probably going friday night, or saturday. sunday is the super bowl and my birthday!! haha, turning 22.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great point about the Super Bowl. How about anyone that would like to go together on Saturday meets around 1:30 @ Diamonds and then we head to the show around 2:00?

This is obviously way out in the future, but it doesn't hurt to have a tentative plan.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Diamonds is again providing shuttle bus service to the bike show and back. [clap]

Check the web site www.diamondscoffeeshoppe.com for details.

Just another way that Diamonds supports the motorcycling community [thumbsup]

I believe that this Sun. is the monthly pancake breakfast, check it out.

Shuttle Schedule:

Friday, Feb. 2nd: Runs on the hour from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm, last pickup at 9:00 pm

Saturday, Feb. 3rd: Runs on the hour from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, last pickup at 8:00 pm

Sunday, Feb. 4th: Runs on the hour from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, last pickup at 5:00 pm

Parking at Diamonds is free.
1618 Central Ave. NE
612 789 5282

·
Registered
222 Posts
Was the pancake breakfast this past weekend? I was hoping to go, but couldn't extricate myself.

I love the various replacements they use for swear words on broadcast TV of movies. One of my favorites was seeing part of "Fargo" on TV and a replacement for an expletive being "pancake eaters." [laugh]

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Heading up on Friday after work from DSM. Spending that evening with family.
Saturday to the show for the day.
Saturday night shopping and dinner with family.
Sunday church with family and drive home.

And I have to go. I got my free gift post card that I can't miss out on! Maybe the free gift will be a shiny new 1098...

Ryan

G

·
I'm doing Saturday the 3rd too. May head into Diamonds that afternoon, even though I may not take the shuttle. Otherwise, there's a few choice pubs in the vicinity of the convention center.. Brits again anyone? Hey ZLTFUL - did you read that post card carefully? Maybe the post card itself IS your free gift ;D Look forward to seeing some fellow Midwest Aficionado Ducati Riders that day.. Yes, I did just create that name and yes, it is my new club name. Mad'R. Initial club dues are $1000!! ;D ::) :-*

ZLTFUL said:
Heading up on Friday after work from DSM. Spending that evening with family.
Saturday to the show for the day.
Saturday night shopping and dinner with family.
Sunday church with family and drive home.

And I have to go. I got my free gift post card that I can't miss out on! Maybe the free gift will be a shiny new 1098...

Ryan

·
Registered
187 Posts
Fergi,

I would be up for a frosty brewed beverage! [thumbsup] I can meet in the afternoon at 1:30 at diamonds and/or at the show by 2p.m. We can pick a spot to meet for those that don't want to take a shuttle.

G

·
westy said:
Fergi,

I would be up for a frosty brewed beverage! [thumbsup] I can meet in the afternoon at 1:30 at diamonds and/or at the show by 2p.m. We can pick a spot to meet for those that don't want to take a shuttle.
1:30 at Diamonds sounds like a plan.. If anyone else wants to do that, just show up... nothing formal or anything...

prince_ruben said:
Anyone planning on going to the Chicago show? Would be cool to join up a few clubs.

R.
I won't be going to the Chi show (can barely get away to make this one). If there was something extra there, like Monster Challenge just to make it a little more exciting... not that Chi isn't exciting already...

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I'm going to be playing Ice Golf on Saturday and building up my tolerance for Superbowl Sunday, but will be attending the show on Friday. I too, am fond of barley pop, and will likely make a stop at Brit's, or maybe Spikes. Or both. Or maybe both AND The Local. ;D [clap] [laugh] [cheeky]

If anyone is up for that - let's get together. Maybe we can shoot some dice while we're at it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.