Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a complete display of Cycle Cat products today. i have never seen out of the box MC parts of such fine finish and quality. i must have spent 15 minutes just playing with the clip-ons. no question, if you got the bucks, they are worth it. my hat is off to Alex Ortner!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Im a firm believer in their products as Im the owner of the DS-13 rearsets and the DS-9 Frame sliders. Both have been horizontally tested at BIR and did the job they were designed to do.

R

·
0 Posts
so far.....clutch cover, 2nd one, they came out with a prettier one.
See avatar.
sprocket cover, triple clamp, rear-sets, frame sliders, and clip ons. Do they make anything else for a monster? Luckily, Cycle Cat probably does not know what a dork I am....

oops...

M

·
0 Posts
yeah seeing and touching is believing... add the fact that alex and alfred are really good on follow up if you have any issues. i don't regret for a minute purchasing the triple and clip-ons for my superbike fork conversion. yeah there's cheaper options but their stuff is fantastic in appearance and craftmanship... my ride isn't probably even deserving of wearing such pretty trinkets.

next items i'd like to get are frame savers for the 900ss and S4... maybe even some nice rearsets for the 900ss. especially considering how the rmmha likes to toss bikes down the road. ;D

between folks like those at cyclecat and nichols manufacturing i count ducati owners very fortunate for quality aftermarket accessories.

R

·
0 Posts
Is it possible we have a group buy for cycle cat products so we can get some discount? Any one is interested?

Hung

M

·
0 Posts
Only discount you'd get from cyclecat is a blem... which i don't believe would be a common occurance.

no offense meant but that'd be like asking for a discount on a new porsche...

M

·
0 Posts
Motowheels offers 5-10% off to DML members.
Sign up as a DML memebr on the front page of the "products section" for your passwords...we have a lot of cycle cat products in stock and can ship the same day in most cases.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi Guys
I just got back from a week at Grattan Race track for 6 continuous days on the track. I am just catching up on past threads and want to say that I am very proud of what CC has achieved and while I would love to take the credit it really has been a group effort. Everybody from the president to the sweeper plays a part in the companies achievements. While as good as we can be doesn't guarantee success only you guys make that happen and thats what CC hasn't forgotten.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Guys
I just got back from a week at Grattan Race track for 6 continuous days on the track. I am just catching up on past threads and want to say that I am very proud of what CC has achieved and while I would love to take the credit it really has been a group effort. Everybody from the president to the sweeper plays a part in the companies achievements. While as good as we can be doesn't guarantee success only you guys make that happen and thats what CC hasn't forgotten.
sounds like an acadamy award speech, but oh so true!

as much as i enjoyed playing with your clip-ons and rear sets, unfortunately i can't afford them right now, so i will live with my handlebars for a while. i do have a new product idea for you that i could probably afford. chain adjuster plates for steel swing arm monsters1

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
holy aluminoly! - just got the brand new DSR-43 rear sets in black for my Foggy - they're made to match up with the high pipe , full termi set-up - these things are art! they really look worth the bucks if you can scratch it up. unbelievable adjustability and craftsmanship! go get some now!

i'll get 'em on and post a few pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts