Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ..
I am about to order me up come Cycle Cat Frame Sliders...
I like getting my orders fast. 8)

Who carries them (in stock) with the fastest shipping?

Any input would be most appreciated..

Thanks

O

·
0 Posts
nobody i would think. all you do is order them from who you want and then they are droped shiped to you from CC. yes it's that easy ;)

V

·
0 Posts
Re: Cycle Cat Sliders - in stock?got mine

got mine form motowheels. west to east coast in a week

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
They're dropped shipped from Ohio regardless of who you order from. I got mine from Chris Kelly's site. I don't think he charges shipping on drop-shipped orders, but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Is there any modification to install frame sliders, or are they a simple bolt on product? I've often thought about getting some to protect my new look but thought they would take awy from the look of the bike. Now I kinda think it would be worth it if it save the bike in the end from a drop.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not everyone has Cycle Cat stuff drop shipped. Motowheels carriers a big stock as does Motostrano. Smaller dealers tend to drop ship. Depending on where you live your local dealer might have them in stock check the Cycle Cat web site for the dealer near you.

·
Registered
852 Posts
They stick out for a good 4-5 inches.

I think Motowheels automatically give us DML list people a 5% discount and they ship very quickly. I got my barend sliders from them and it was here with the discount in three days.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
I've got Monster sliders in stock. All Cycle Cat stuff is free Ground shipping. I offer that in place of other published "incentives" so as to help maintain the value of the brand.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys..
just ordered some Cycle Cat Frame sliders from Motowheels...
They said they had like 13 in stock when I looked...

I can't stand waiting...I had to order them second day air...my Birthday is sunday, so it would be nice to have them for the weekend as a nice project to do...I get so bored sometimes...

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got Monster sliders in stock. All Cycle Cat stuff is free Ground shipping. I offer that in place of other published "incentives" so as to help maintain the value of the brand.
hey chris...iwould have ordered from you, but had already ordered from Motowheels...next time..sorry! ;D

I did get my Oil change stuff from you though! :p

later

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Catalog -> Ducati -> Chassis and Frame

They're in there. Sometime before too long, I'm going to do some changes. One will be an all Cycle Cat page, so customers can jump to the brand name.

I'm getting busy enough that I need to pear down my offerings, so a lot of the smaller piddly things ar egonna be going away. Some before they're even officially offered in the catalog!!

:) Chris

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Chris - Please get the word out as to which of the piddly little things that will go away in time for some of us impulse buyers to help you thin out your stock ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts