Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, should I get them. They're adjustable, they look great, the build quality looks amazing, the bike must feel more connected than with the funky stock chrome handle bar.

Tell me more, are they really worth it?

Who has them? Do they rock?

Man $290.00!!! is a decent amount to $$$

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
they rock. hands down best design i've seen. if you can manage to pony up the $$$, go for it.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I got them. Didn't like them at first because of neck/comfort issues, bu thad to have them to use the adjusters on the SS style forks I swapped in.

After about 50-75 miles, the comfort issues were resolved as my neck got used to the new body position.

I'm fortunate enough to get in about 6-7 track days a year, and the improvement in handling the bike on the track in terms of weight distribution and ability to tuck in better is worth the price.

Also, go to Cycle Cat's web site and link through to the Cat Shop page. You can usually find (slightly) blemished sets for a significant discount. I saved $70 and could barely find the scratch on the bottom of the riser.

J

·
0 Posts
I got them! love em too! adjustability is amazing. Cyclecat quality is light years above everyone else! hands down! I bought the whole system-triple,dra-1,clip-ons,rear sets. You can really fine tune your riding position to perfection :-*

JJ

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I have them as well as part of their complete RIPS system. I've never regretted the purchase. Love riding the monster even more now. I actually found them more comfortable than the stock setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts