Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that most of you guys are interested in making modifications by changing the parts on your bikes, but since I can barely change the different parts of my outfit, I was wondering if you guys knew any web sites for custom paint.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I bought some of that 1200' engine enamel at Advance Auto (Walmart has it too) and that worked great on my belt covers, headlight mount, little plastic thingies, etc.. planning on doing my pipes next. 500' would probably more than suffice, but figured 1200' would be better. ;D

·
Registered
248 Posts
I see that most of you guys are interested in making modifications by changing the parts on your bikes, but since I can barely change the different parts of my outfit, I was wondering if you guys knew any web sites for custom paint.
Did u get ur bike yet?? :).
Custom paint can get real expensive real quick. you might want to wait on that. I look for some one local for that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will have to do some paint job on a hugger and undertail but I have no clue on how to do it. Anybody with first hand experience that can provide some suggestions so I don't mess up?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
try local before the web. some guy online quoted me $1200 for the tank alone, and i got the whole bike done for half of that (see my thread in the main section) by a local guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts