Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to run my exhaust straight out of the udder on my 05 S2R dark. I am going to accompany this with a KN air filter and a PCIII with a custom map. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this around the Boulder area. Who should I go to in order to get this done right?

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
I did it. Full Arrow system, PCIII, Open Airbox, Custom Map.

The end result was a gain of @ 5 hp and 12 ft/lbs.

While you have your bike down there, have them set up the suspension, as well.

Call Bart or Brian at TK 720-904-9040 - they are at 8th & I-25, Worth the ride down.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a relatively cheap way of relieving back pressure and getting some power up top. With a PCIII and a custom map, there should not be an issue of burning a valve.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yes305 said:
It is a relatively cheap way of relieving back pressure and getting some power up top. With a PCIII and a custom map, there should not be an issue of burning a valve.
Or just give me your cans and a $100 and I'll core them out for you! I still got my nut sac on my S2R and it sounds great! didn't need a PC III either just had Beemer Bill tweek out the ECU settings for me! Been running great over a year since! Or if you want to save on the PC III I have a DP Performance ECU for the S2R800 I'm looking to sell. I listed for $250 on fleabay, but you can have it for $200 if you'd like.

brew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts