Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of virtually new CRG Lane Splitter mirrors. These came off my S4Rs, which I no longer have. Both sides are in perfect condition - no scratches or mars on the mirror bodies, and the mirrors themselves are perfect. Rhino Moto bar ends/sliders are also perfect. Grooved to fit the CRG mirrors. Will fit handlebar sizes .525" to .575". Slider puck is replacable if you crash. You can transfer these from bike to bike by buying a different adapter for a nominal charge (I think about $10 - $15) for the new handlebar size. You don't have to buy a new set of bar ends. $150

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Set of virtually new CRG Lane Splitter mirrors. These came off my S4Rs, which I no longer have. Both sides are in perfect condition - no scratches or mars on the mirror bodies, and the mirrors themselves are perfect. Rhino Moto bar ends/sliders are also perfect. Grooved to fit the CRG mirrors. Will fit handlebar sizes .525" to .575". Slider puck is replacable if you crash. You can transfer these from bike to bike by buying a different adapter for a nominal charge (I think about $10 - $15) for the new handlebar size. You don't have to buy a new set of bar ends. $150
Will all of this fit on a 696??

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Will all of this fit on a 696??
I have a set of those bar ends and they do fit on my 696. Since the mirrors fit on the bar end, the whole kit and kaboodle will fit on a 696.

The only caveat would be the internal handlebar adapter. Rhinomoto got a replacement to my house 2 days from when I emailed them, so even if the one for sale has the wrong adapter you can quickly and easily get what you need to make them fit.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to everyone who was interested in the mirrors and bar ends. They are now SOLD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts