Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks for the replies.

I realized I wasn't too clear in my earlier post...

With my stock clutch lever my bike will start in gear. But the crg's that I bought do not come with this extra pin piece that needs to be installed to be able to start the bike in gear. I was debating whether or not I should go buy it and install it.

Sounds like most people value the ability to start the bike in gear. :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
MonsterHooligan said:
here's the aforementioned doo-hickey for the CRGs

you can get them from pnut here on the DML, or i have some in stock at monsterparts
MH, where does the thingy go? I'm trying to picture how it works and allows me to start my bike in gear with the CRG installed. I'm thinking I may want one, but to know how it works and how hard/easy it is to install before purchasing.

Thanks, DD

·
Registered
3 Posts
I now have the CRG shorty levers and love the relief that they have given my fingers (small hands) from the stretching with the stock levers. These levers were made for the 695, so I did not have to modify these levers. I can start the bike in gear, with the clutch pulled in, and three fingers on one lever. My husband attempted to put the levers on, but ran into a little bit of trouble, so we had the shop install them. The purchase was definitely worth it, though.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Just got the shorty pazzos on my bike and am really loving them - both look and feel. They were also a breeze to self-install (minus some issues getting the old stock ones off).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts