SOLD
]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure that these are CRGs?
positive,
They came as a set and one has the CRG Logo on it. and they came from a Ducati Shop owner and Desmodromiclub Member.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I thought they were supposed to fit on stock bar ends, don't they?

If they do, I'm interested.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought they were supposed to fit on stock bar ends, don't they?

If they do, I'm interested.
apparently they do, they are mounted on the bar when you pull the bar ends off and then the bar ends are mounted back into the handlebar. The problem with mine, is that I have Rizoma Bar ends. The rizoma bar ends and grips left about 1/2 of handlebar sticking out between the short rizoma grips and the bar ends, so I had to trim back the handlebar. Since I trimmed back the handlebar, there is none left to mount these mirrors, I would have to re-drill a locating hole for the controls on both sides and move everything inwards. To much trouble for me, and I already ordered a set of Rizoma Radial Naked Mirrors. These were never mounted to my bike, the previous owner had them on his ST4, and could not see around his bags/panniers, so he took them off. I was so excited when he offered them to me, I paid for them before I even tried them on my bike. Oh well that will teach me to be compulsive shopper!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just so you guys know I paid about $260 for these a few weeks ago (including the Speedymoto slider bar end adapters). On Ducs (and probably most bikes?) you do need an adapter for them. The adapters are like $20 a piece but for 10 bucks more you can get the Speedymoto slider bar ends instead that also work well with these. I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

Overall I really enjoy these. A bit pricer than I wanted to pay and the store had Chinese knockoffs for half the price but come on, we are driving Ducs here. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold to Tripod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts