Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on the CRG Hindsight LS mirrors with the bar-end mount adapters yesterday. Gone are the mickey mouse ears and I like the look. But, how is are the mirrors? The first thing I noticed is there is no vibration, period. Not at any speeds, either. For one thing, that's like night and day. Next, the convex shape seems to include a wider range and I think I can see a 15-20% more than I could see before. The color of the glass also seems to reduce glare as well. I noticed that headlights and sunlight was easier on the eyes.

One thing to consider, when coming away from the stock mirrors OR mirrors in the stock location is that objects look a little different and are a little smaller than stock due to the convex shape and magnification reduction. Also, the position of the mirror is different (duh!) so you've got to train your brain to look in the new location. I found it pretty easy to get used to all these things.

I really appreciate the improved range and the vibration-free visibility. I like the lowered profile that results from eliminating the stock mirrors. All-in-all, there's no reason to go back and the CRG Hindsights are here to stay!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Yeah they rock [thumbsup]

Trying mounting them vertical instead of horizontal like you have them. It will change your view.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yes, I love mine too! [thumbsup]

Their price was a little hard to swallow at first but over 1 year later their quality and appearance are well worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
They are awesome for lane splitting as you just fold them in on the go. Most of the time I can get away with just folding one in & then putting it back when you get to the front ;) You don't lose your setting when you fold it [thumbsup]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts