If you've got any questions please email me at [email protected] as I don't check the message board too often.
- Black hard-anodized frame, subframe & swingarm
- Motor has Athena 488cc kit, Hot Cams stage 2 cam & ported head. Dyno’d (if I remember correctly) at 57.5hp on pump gas (would make a couple more hp on Ultimate 4). The top-end hp number is good but doesn’t show that it makes a ton of low to midrange torque. 32.3 hours on new the new motor, everything was replaced (new crank/rod, all internal bearings, etc.) Anyone who has seen me ride knows that I’ve got a very relaxed pace (ok, slow) so the only time the motor has really gotten a good workout is when Scott Hoffman (SMR Magazine) rode it in a couple races. He can confirm that it makes good power if you want to ask him.
- STM slipper clutch (fairly new, has about 10 hours on it)
- Hinson billet clutch basket
- 16.5 x 3.5 and 17 x 5 Excel black rims on Factory Pro Racing hubs. Built by Aaron at Wheel Wright
- Pro-Valve suspension that is really good, somehow it is firm yet not harsh. If only I could get my MX stuff to work this good...
- RG3 triple clamps, 20mm offset
- Renthal FatBar
- Cycra handguards
- ISR 6-piston caliper, ISR radial master cylinder, Pro Circuit billet reservoir, Factory Pro Racing rotor
- Front & rear stainless steel brake lines
- SME axle sliders
- Carbon fiber case guards
- Carbon fiber frame guards
- Carbon fiber exhaust heat shield
- Carbon fiber carb head shield (goes between carb & header pipe)
- Yoshimura Tri-Oval exhaust (I have a spare muffler as well)
- Joker machine billet clutch cover & oil filler caps
- BBR billet “teeth” section of rear brake pedal
- Pro Circuit Launch Control (fork hold-down)
- Billet rear axle blocks
- EZ adjust clutch perch with hot-start lever
- SDG seat
- Billet gas cap vent (no hose)
- Hour meter (has 32.3 hours)
- Plastic & graphics came off of one of the ‘03 Troy Lee Designs team bikes
- ’03 CRF450 airbox & airboot (Honda updated the design after the first year ’02 CRF)
- ’03 CRF450 front motor mount (Honda updated the design after the first year ’02 CRF)
Obviously there is a ton of money invested, I don’t even want to try to add it up. But the last time I rode it was two years ago and with my schedule and other hobbies it looks like I’ll never have time to ride it, so make me an offer... and if the offer is $3,800 it might be yours. I’m not looking for any trades, the only bike I’m interested in is a Ducati Streetfighter. I've shipped several bikes in the past so I can do that but it would be at your expense.
I’m the second owner, the original owner was out of state. The state it came from does not issue titles to recreational vehicles so there is no title. I have the original sales docs from the selling dealer and if you wanted to register it (CA green sticker eligible) then you’d have to take the bill of sale and the bike to the DMV and fill out form # REG 343. The reason you have to bring the bike is because they want to verify that the frame & engine numbers match the original bill of sale (they do). I never bothered to register it since it is obviously only ridden on tracks and never in CA off-highway state parks (where a green sticker & registration is required)
If you've got any questions please email me at [email protected]